Become A Clippers' Billet
Welcome to the vibrant and welcoming community of the Nanaimo Clippers organization! Every year, we open our doors to talented players from diverse parts of Canada and the United States. Now, with the change in league rules we will also be welcoming young men from countries beyond the borders of North America! However long they stay, our mission is to provide an exceptional experience for these players, both on and off the ice. That’s where our incredible Billet Families come in, playing a pivotal role in the success of the Nanaimo Clippers!
As a nurturing Billet Family, you have the power to create a caring, stable, and secure home-away-from-home for our players. By offering a warm and inviting environment, you enable them to unleash their full potential and live out their hockey dreams. The bonds formed with our players often extend far beyond the season, resulting in long-lasting and rewarding relationships.
Our coaching staff not only seeks out exceptional hockey talent but also places great emphasis on moral and ethical values. Rest assured that our players are not only skilled athletes but also good-hearted individuals. They will treat you, your home, and your presence with the utmost respect and helpfulness. The Billet Coordinator and coaching staff collaborate closely to ensure the perfect match between a family and a player, fostering a harmonious and supportive relationship.
Join us in making a difference in the lives of these aspiring athletes. Become a part of our close-knit community and experience the joy of supporting and witnessing the growth of these remarkable individuals. The Nanaimo Clippers Organization eagerly awaits your warm embrace as we embark on this incredible journey together!
Billet Application Form: https://forms.gle/DDxTE8eAwQf5JXud8
WHAT THE BILLET FAMILY PROVIDES
- A private bedroom and closet.
- Nutritious meals and a place to call home.
- A patient, caring, positive and friendly home atmosphere.
- The same guidance and attention you would want for your children.
WHAT THE BILLET FAMILY RECEIVES
- A monthly grocery stipend for each player housed - up to $600/mo. in the form of both cash and grocery store gift cards.
- Season Tickets to all Clippers home games for everyone in the immediate family living in the household.
- 20% discount on all souvenirs and merchandise.
- Access to exclusive team events.
- Lifelong relationships formed with incredible individuals.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young hockey players
- All players will arrive in early September. This allows for high school or college enrolled players to report to school for registration, as well as for training camp that will begin at the start of the month.
- Housing will continue through the end of the season, which may last through the end of March and into May.