Introducing the Subaru of Nanaimo ‘Adopt a School’ Program
The Nanaimo Clippers are thrilled to announce our new community initiative, the ‘Adopt a School’ Program. This program presents businesses with a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact in their community while promoting their business.
All sponsorship packages include the following benefits:
- Your logo is displayed on the Clippers' website
- A thank you PA read at every Clippers' home game
- Social media posts featuring school visits
- A write-up in the Clippers' virtual gameday programs
- Hand delivery of tickets to the school of your choice accompanied by ‘C-Dog', the Nanaimo Clippers' mascot
The 'Adopt a School' program presents an excellent opportunity for businesses to align their brand with the promotion of physical and mental health in their community. As part of the program, Clippers players will also visit the school of your choice to inspire and engage students, encouraging them to embody the values of the ‘Clipper Captain’ program. For more information on the Clipper Captain Program go to: Clipper Captain Program
We now offer two exciting sponsorship opportunities to cater to different business needs and preferences:
1. Premier Partner - $5,000:
- Your company logo on all ‘Clipper Captain’ pamphlets distributed at schools and community events
- Includes 4 season tickets or 100 group tickets for your business or the school of your choice
2. School Sponsor - $3,000:
- Includes 2 season tickets or 50 group tickets for your business or the school of your choice
We eagerly anticipate partnering with your business to support our community and help promote the values of the ‘Clipper Captain’ initiative. Join us today in making a difference in Nanaimo’s youth!
Interested in participating in 'Adopt a School'?