The Nanaimo Clippers have launched their October Mini-Pack which includes the three remaining home games in October for the price of only two tickets! The Clippers take on the Victoria Grizzlies, October 25th, Vernon Vipers, October 27th and Coquitlam Express, October 30th to round out the month of October.
“Our goal is to get fans into the building and be able to experience how great the hockey is and what a great atmosphere it is.” mentioned Tali Campbell, Director of Business Operations for the Nanaimo Clippers “The three remaining home games are busy ones with lots of things going on for fans to enjoy as well.”
Below are Game Event Details:
Friday, October 25th:
– One lucky fan will shoot to win $10,000 Cash
– $4.00 Draft Beer from 6:00pm till faceoff
Sunday, October 27th:
– Free skate and rentals following the game
– Chance to win up to $200 in Thrifty Foods Gift Cards
Wednesday, October 30th:
– If the Clippers win, fans go home with a personal sized Panago Pizza
– Buy a Game Day Program to win over 10 prizes
To get this October Mini-Pack go to the Clippers Office or visit www.NanaimoClippers.com.